2019-20 Terms & Conditions
1. In these terms and conditions unless the context otherwise requires the following words shall have the following meanings: ‘Club’ means ‘Ospreys Rugby’ (registered as Ospreys Rugby Ltd – Company Number 4730479); ‘Ticket Office’ means the ‘Liberty Stadium Ticket Office, Landore, Swansea, SA1 2FA’; ‘Stadium’ means the ‘Liberty Stadium, Landore, Swansea, SA1 2FA’; and ‘Website’ means the club’s website; ‘http://www.ospreysrugby.com/’
Liberty Stadium Regulations
2. The Stadium regulations are automatically incorporated within these terms and conditions, and are posted at various points around the Stadium and available on www.liberty-stadium.com.
Ospreys Rugby Match Fixtures
3. Fixtures are not guaranteed to take place on a particular day, particular time or any particular venue. All fixtures are subject to change, and the Club accepts no liability should a match be postponed or kick-off time be changed for whatever reason.
4. Season Members and all other supporters are solely responsible for keeping abreast of fixture changes or updates. However, in such situations, season and match tickets will remain valid for the re-scheduled fixture.
5. Concessions are granted ONLY when the following criteria are met by the applicant (please understand that relevant valid documentation will always be required by the Ticket Office): OAP – We have structured our OAP concession in accordance with the national retirement age of 65. Full Time Student – All students requesting a concession will need a valid student card confirming the student’s FULL TIME enrolment for relevant academic year or in some circumstances a letter from the college/school confirming the student’s full time enrolment for the relevant academic year. PLEASE NOTE THAT OPEN UNIVERSITY COURSES DO NOT QUALIFY FOR CONCESSIONS. Junior – Those under 16 years of age on 1st September 2019. Young Adult – Those aged 16 – 18 years of age on 1st September 2019.
Supporters with Disabilities
6. Disabled supporters who are registered at the higher level of disability, when purchasing a season ticket for themselves, are entitled to secure (upon request) a complimentary season ticket for their carer. Proof of such disability will be required by the Ticket Office.
Kids and Kids Plus Packages
7. Kids are identified as children who are under 16 years of age on 1st September 2019 and who are accompanied by a full paying parent/guardian.
8. Kids Plus package is identified as a 2019/20 Ospreys Season Membership
9. Ospreys Rugby invites families to bring Kids (under 16 years of age) with an accompanying full paying parent/guardian, for at least a £15(renewal)/ £20 (new) Season Membership (Kids Plus package is at extra cost of £30). Provided that the ratio of 1 adult to 4 children is not exceeded, and the full paying parent/guardian concerned accepts FULL responsibility for all children included in their party.
10. All families who were 2018/19 Season Members that had up to 4 children (under 16 years of age) accompanying a paying parent/guardian are eligible to renew their current seats for the 2019/20 season, provided all documentation and criteria are satisfied to the Ticket Office.
11. A birth certificate or passport may be required by Ticket Office staff to prove legitimate guardianship and age of the children concerned. All family applications must be submitted together & in person by all applicants involved (except at the sole discretion of Ospreys Rugby Management).
12. Merchandise Offer – a voucher will be issued with all 2019/20 Full Season Memberships purchased before Saturday 27th April 2019, 4pm, (Offer not valid on the Liberty Pass). Voucher entitles holder a £20 Canterbury/Ospreys store voucher that is redeemable in the Liberty Stadium Club Shop only. Voucher expires Saturday 31st May 2019. Subject to availability. Voucher will be available to collect from 72 hrs post purchase from the Liberty Stadium Shop.
13. Renewal – a renewal discount will be given to all previous Season Members who renew their 2019/20 Membership before Tuesday 4th June 2019, 5pm.
14. Migration – All 2018/19 Season Members who have been contacted personally to migrate their seats from the outer fringes into a more centralised location can choose a new seat during the renewal window of 27th April 2019 – 4th June 2019 at the stated renewal price.
15. Migration – If once the renewal period closes new seats are released, those who have relocated can contact the Ticket Office and relocate their seat again at no extra cost, as long as the new seat is within the same seat banding category.
16. At the 4th June 2019, 5pm – all seats that have not been repurchased for the 2019/20 season will be released for public sale.
17. All 2019/20 Ospreys Rugby Season Membership packages are valid for the 2019/20 Ospreys home regular season matches. Subject to a Full Season Pass or a Liberty Stadium Pass.
17b. The 2019/20 Season will start officially from 1st June 2019. Any benefits associated with a 2019/20 Season Membership cannot be activated until this date.
18. A Full Season Membership and Liberty Stadium Pass permits you to occupy the seat at the Stadium indicated on the Season Membership Card or such other alternative ticket of equivalent value as the Club may allocate to you at its discretion.
19. The Club reserves the right to play home matches at an alternative venue to the Liberty Stadium. Full Season Memberships will cover all home games whether at the Liberty Stadium or at an alternative venue. Alternative venues are not included within the Liberty Stadium Pass.
20. In the event of a Season Membership card or ticket being lost or stolen, the season member shall inform the club immediately.
21. A replacement Season Membership card or ticket (if requested) will be provided by the club (at its absolute discretion) at a cost of £20 (inclusive of postage & packaging, if relevant).
22. If a Season Membership card or ticket is forgotten upon attending an Ospreys home fixture, the Ticket Office may issue a replacement match ticket at the discretion of the ticket office manager.
23. All seats currently allocated to all 2018/19 Season Members will not be released for individual re-sale until a date confirmed by Ospreys Rugby.
24. Should a Season Member wish to relocate their ticket, for any reason, to an alternative seat within the ground, they may do so by surrendering their Season Membership card to the Ticket Office and receiving a match ticket in the desired part of the ground. Please note that no refund will be granted when a lesser seat is requested, but an upgrade will be charged when higher category seats are requested). Please allow 48 hours notice prior to the fixture for such requests.
25. The Liberty Stadium seating plan for all Ospreys Rugby fixtures going forward can be found at www.ospreysrugby.com
Key benefits of 2019/20 Full Season Membership
26. Standard and Premium Seat Members – access to all regular season home games, Ospreys Membership Card, 10% Discount at Club Shop and at Ospreys Online Store, 10% Discount on purchase of additional match tickets, Ospreys Supporters Club membership, Ospreys eZine Sign Up, Priority Access for non season ticket Home and Away matches.
27. Standard Plus and Premium Plus Members – access to all regular season home games, Ospreys Membership Card, 20% Discount at Club Shop, 20% at Ospreys Online Store, 20% Discount on purchase of additional match tickets, 5% Discount on Hospitality, Merchandise Pack, invite to exclusive event during the 2019/20 season, Ospreys Supporters Club membership, Ospreys eZine Sign Up, Priority Access for non season ticket Home and Away matches.
Liberty Stadium Pass
28. The Liberty Stadium pass (LSP) is a new category of Season Membership for the 2019/20 Season.
29. The LSP permits holders of the pass access to and limited to home fixtures held at the Liberty Stadium.
30. If the Club decides to play home matches at an alternative venue to the Liberty Stadium access with the LSP is not permitted.
31. The Club does guarantee that the minimum number of fixtures contractually agreed (stated at 10 games) will be played at the Liberty Stadium.
32. Season Members who hold a 2018/19 Season Membership will be able to purchase a LSP – but in order to purchase a LSP and maintain the current seat currently held for the 2018/19 Season will need to contact the Ticket Office direct.
33. Alternatively if current 2018/19 Season Members want to move seats and purchase a LSP this can be done online via the Ospreys Ticketing System.
34. Renewing Season Members of 2018/19 Season will have a renewal window between on sale date and 4th June 2019, 5pm.
35. Purchasers of the LSP whether renewal or new do not qualify for the merchandise offer.
36. Purchasers of the LSP – the seat chosen will be the same seat for all home fixtures.
37. All Ospreys Rugby Season Memberships and Match Ticket terms and conditions are valid at the time of printing and are subject to change at any time and all conditions are at the discretion of Ospreys Rugby.
38. The Ospreys will comply with the Data Protection Act 2018. All Members ‘opted out’ will only receive Service Emails.
39. If members wish to stay communicated to on all aspects/offers of the Membership the Member must be opted in. The onus is on the Member to ensure their contact information is correct and they are aware of their opt in status.
40. The Club has signed an agreement with Zebra finance allowing Members to spread the cost over 4 or 10 months with our new payment plan that will be operated by Zebra Finance. For an extra 9.5% (admin fee) you can spread the cost of your season ticket.
41. There is no interest (0%) charged on top of the admin fees.
42. If a Member decides to take up the finance option this will be a direct personal legal agreement between the purchaser and Zebra finance as third-party operator separate from The Club.